More exhibition planning

'Kidz in the Middle' is approaching far too fast!

And so is a cold. Which I am hoping speeds up so it passes before the 19th.

I have leaflets printed.
I have freebies sorted (sticker sheets, carrier bags and pens)
I have staff....well, almost. I have essential level staff, but am working on 'make this sensible rather than survivable' level staff. (These exhibition stands really aren't designed to be manned by people with fatigue-inducing disabilities!)
Today I sent my stand posters off for printing.
And (thanks to a friend for the idea) I've sent a brochure of keyring cards and stickers off for printing too - so people can quickly and easily browse through the entire ranges without having a super-cluttered stall.
And I've planned where everything might go (subject to change of course.) (I rather like maps and floor plans. Can you tell?)

I've decided to take almost my full range of stock, but only put samples out and keep the stock hidden so my table doesn't turn into a huge overwhelming mess. Instead a nice, clear table space with interesting things on, and helpful staff will fetch the products for the customers.....at least that is the theory.

How it all works out in practice remains to be seen.

And having sounded all organised, I have yet to sort stock for taking, print price tags and price lists, pack all the exhibition randoms that are always needed. And scissors. And do all the other stuff I haven't thought of yet.

I am really looking forward to seeing how it all turns out!

But slightly less looking forward to seeing what this cold decides to do.



Comments