The Tree of Achievement

Looking at my stickmen I realise just how many of them have their roots in personal experiences. 

And yet they seem to resonate with people across the globe.

My latest product is no different.


The "Tree of Achievement", just released as a poster,
 has been one of my most popular cartoons online, yet it is just a simple depiction of an outing with a friend. We came across a tree and both decided it needed climbing.....a few minutes later and there was an abandoned wheelchair and pair of crutches on the floor and two very happy people sat in the lowest branches. 



For us it was an achievement, and as such we found it beautiful. The memory of that has often reminded me that achievement isn't about other peoples abilities or expectations, but mine.
If it was a challenge for me and I did it anyway, then it is an achievement to be proud of.




Comments