Going Global....

Wow!

Just a two months ago, my products being stocked in the USA was a long term plan - maybe 3 years, possibly 5.

Then suddenly it became a 3 month plan!

I have a stockist lined up - although we are still finalising the details so I can't post specifics yet - you'll have to watch this space. (Needless to say, I will be telling the world somewhat enthusiastically once everything is sorted)

But in the mean time, any US people who would like to be able to buy my stuff in the US please let me know which items you want most. (via comment here, twitter (@stickmancrips), facebook or via my website) The full range won't be stocked in the US initially, but it would be nice to be able to stock the 'Most Wanted' first. (Don't worry, expressing an interest or product preference will not be seen as 'promising to buy' or 'placing an order', but it may mean that you are contacted when the products you suggest are available in the US.)


Who would have thought that those stickmen I first drew to explain my conditions and keep myself entertained during a hospital stay would have grown into this!

Comments